I am always ready to try new pup safe recipes on Indo. One of my favorite breakfast foods is waffles; some days, mix other days from scratch but always warm syrup. Indo is a massive fan of the doggie waffles, and I am sure your pup will be too. Now When it comes to making goodies for your pup, no one knows them like you. Some dogs may have allergies or just not like particular foods, don’t be afraid to get creative with your waffle.
Click here to watch me make these in 30 magical seconds.
These Doggie Waffles are the perfect homemade treat and only require four ingredients.
Doggie Waffle Ingredients:
1 cup of oatmeal
⅓ cup of Peanut butter
1 ripe banana
Dog Waffle Substitution Ideas:
You can substitute peanut butter and or egg with pumpkin.
You can add bacon
Add your pup’s favorite fruit.
Dog Waffle Directions:
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Begin combining the ingredients, be sure the mash all the ingredients together.
- Heat your waffle iron on low.
- Grease waffle iron with coconut oil to avoid sticking
- Add waffle mix to the waffle iron.
- Cook for 2 to 5 minutes, depending on your waffle iron. Check the waffle after 1 minute to see the cooking status.
Small dogs should only have ⅛ of the waffle, where as medium dogs can have ⅙ and large dogs can have ¼.
You can store the waffle in the freezer for up to 4 months.
We can’t wait for you to try this recipe. Please tag us on social media at @inpupswetrust #inpupswetrust so we can see and share your beautiful creation.